Friday, March 4, 2011

Chapter One - Finally

I'm not sure why I took so long to post this other than procrastination and the fact I need to re-do something a dozen times before I'll even contemplate showing anyone. But in this case I briefly looked it over, checked for spelling errors and posted. I have been hard at work to keep up six hundred words per day, admittedly failing on a couple days but never the less, sticking with it. I plan on putting this up on Critique Circle for some good honest feedback but feel free to crit. I have thick skin and welcome any improvement. At this point I'm not sure if I'll keep posting chapters, maybe just a couple for feedback or an occasional random chapter.

As of now I am over a month into this adventure and the one thing I am noticing is slight habits beginning to form. I'll be the first to admit there is that wall to break through but they say it takes about twenty one days to form a habit. I've noticed my writing has increased tremendously and my eating and exercise has become more of a routine. And speaking of, I will post week two pics tomorrow. To quote a modern day poet, Charlie Sheen...Duh! Winning!!

Anyway, to view the chapter you can just click on "Fullscreen" and it should pull it up. I'm also keeping a sidebar link to it as well.


Dank Chapter One

No comments:

Post a Comment